Korean Vinyl flooring
best vinyl flooring sale in Singapore
Transparent pricing | No Hidden Cost | Instant Quotation
Benefits of vinyl flooring
100% Authentic resilient vinyl flooring made in Korea. Learn about the features.
5mm thickness vinyl plank
6 Layers Vinyl Plank
Select from an extensive range of vinyl flooring designs
Authentic feel and appearance akin to real wood with 4 sided V-groove
More designs available. To see more please visit our showroom for free sample viewing.
Recommended areas for installation
Living room + Walkway
risk free guarantee
Lifetime guarantee for residential, 5 years guarantee for commercial to be assured that your vinyl floor will last for years to come.
All Vinyl floor installations will be covered for 12 Months Workmanship Warranty and manufacturing defacts.
*Terms & conditions apply
Some of our past projects
Have a question that you would like to be answered fast?
Send us a Whatsapp message!
Our showroom is open from 11am to 6pm Monday through Sunday.
Arrange for on-site consultation to confirm your measurements & selected designs.
Select the areas in your home that require flooring for an estimated cost.
Floor maintenance tips
Takes this few simple maintenance steps to keep your resilient floor looking beautiful for years to come.
To keep your floor clean, following these proper care and maintenance guidelines:
- Sweep the floor regularly with a soft bristle broom to remove loose dirt.
- Wash the floor with non-abrasive, neutral PH floor cleaner.
- For everyday maintenance, a mop moistened with warm water will suffice.
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately.
- Use furniture legs that have large surface, in flat contact with the floor.
- Heavy furniture or appliances that are not moved often should be equipped with flat, non-staining composition furniture or cups of appropriate size.
- Do not use the following on your vinyl flooring:
- Soap based detergents
- Abrasive or mop and shine products
- Floor wax
- Vacuum cleaners with a rotating beater bars
- Ammonia or bleaches
- Never push, pull or drag furniture, appliances or other items across the floor. When moving furniture or heavy items, always lift and carry the items. Place hardboards between the flooring and object to move.
- Unless instructed otherwise, use a clean, white cloth or towel with products recommended for vinyl flooring. Always rinse the affected/stained area with clean water after treatment